Saturday, November 04, 2006

Alone in Auckland

I'm not really alone, I just liked the alliteration.

Hi all of you over there in Egypt, I'm eagerly watching your blogs to see who's going to post a picture of ya' all first. Mostly cause I'm procrastinating from studying. I had one exam yesterday and it went fine. I have another one next Friday and then I figure I've got 10 days or so to cause mischief and mayhem in OrkLand before you get back. Although Mikey has already told me that I wont be allowed in his wedding if i get so drunk i see Jebus, spoil sport!

Well I have to go to tidy the house for guy fawkes party tonight. Don't worry too much Paulo, after James almost set fire to the house on Wednesday I confiscated his matches. You did get contents insurance, huh?

kisses for anyone reading xxxxxx
B*

2 Comments:

At 4/11/06 11:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you drink too much, do you see two jesuses? Jesii?

Thanks for the kisses. Warms a cold, wintry american day.

 
At 5/11/06 01:22, Blogger Paul said...

Good lord - how did James manage that? Met up with the crew this morning. How totally random, meeting heaps of people you know in Cairo of all places! I'd post a photo, but I've got no way of getting photos out of my camera an into the interweb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home