Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Welcome Fraser

Fraser came over last night to drop off his bond & first fortnights rent... but he happened to come in the middle of Kareen's farewell flat dinner, so we made him stay. I'm pretty sure when he visited the first time, he didn't know what he was in for... so we enlightened him with a visit to the cupboard....

Sarita & Sarah on top
Me, Kareen & Fraser on the bottom


After submitting Fraser to the cupboard (and Cranium), we then gave him the option of not moving in with us....

Me: " ...you're only in NZ for another year so you might as well have some fun"
Fraser: "What shall I tell people back home, that I spent my last year in NZ in a cupboard?!"
Someone: "With 4 girls!"
Fraser: "Here's my bond and 2 weeks, see you Friday"

SCHWEET! :D and then he participated in 'how many people can we get in the pantry' which unfortunately was undocumented on film (is it still film if it's digital? perhpas undocumented on metal, on chips? ... I dunno! Tech support please!!!) .


This picture is the cause of today's headache and lethagy.
WHY we have flat 'dinners' on a weeknight is beyond me!


Here's Kareen.... aww we're going to miss her :(
but at least we have a free pad in Wellington now! bonus. Although she thinks I'll only fit the Tongan 7s team in there if I stack them.... I'll see what I can do ;p



1 Comments:

At 26/10/06 11:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that the same cupboard that went sliding on the drive? What is it about the cupboards!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home