Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tree Tree Baby David!

Bree: Then one time, I believe it was July

Nellie: August.

Bree: August. I knock on the door. James opens it, and there's this cute little baby scout.

Nellie: And he was so adorable, with his little Ford hat and all.

Bree: And Jame’s says to me, "How would you like some cookies?" And I said "Well, what kind do you have?" He had thin mints, graham crunchy things-

Nellie: Raisin oatmeal.

Bree: Raisin oatmeal, and I said "We'll take a graham crunch. How much will that be?" And he looks at me and he says, "…Uh I need about tree-fiddy."

Nellie:…Tree. Fiddy.

Bree: Well, it was about that time that I notice that David was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era.

Nellie:The Loch Ness monster.

Bree:I said, "Dammit monster! I ain't gonna give you no tree-fiddy!" It said, "how about just two-fiddy?" I said, "Oh, now it's only two-fiddy!! What?! Is there a sale on Loch Ness munchies or something?!"

Nellie:Lord, ‘e was angry.

Bree: Damn right, I was angry!

Nellie: Not you, the baby. He was about to kick your ass.

Bree: Aah, shut your mouth, woman!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home